Monday 13 July 2009

Give A Stormie A Home

I have decided to put a selection of my work up for sale on Red Bubble due to the response I've had from fans of my work. If you have seen something you like here on the bog, or on my main Flickr page, that I haven't yet uploaded to Red Bubble, then please let me know.

The images are available in all sorts of formats from greetings cards to mounted prints and posters, and can be ordered HERE.

Alternatively, UK buyers can order limited edition hand signed and mounted prints (limited to 25 prints) from me directly by emailing me at paulcookphotography@yahoo.co.uk. The first 3 prints ordered directly from me will also receive a numbered Lego Stormie that was used in the shoot including unique adoption papers. Something Madonna could only dream of!

Go on, give a Stormie a good home!

Buy art

1 comment:

  1. the guy with the hat14 July 2009 at 04:11

    il ask for one for my birthday.

    ReplyDelete